Terms of Service
This page outlines the terms and conditions for using Short URL's URL shortening service. By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with these guidelines.
Our service is available to all users, however, in order to ensure the safety and security of our users, certain types of content and usage are prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to create shortened links that redirect to URLs containing:
- Phishing, malware or viruses
- Abusive or suspicious content
- Pornographic, sexual, violent or prejudiced content
- Content related to drugs, weapons or illegal substances
- Any material that may infringe on the rights of others
- Explicit or offensive content that causes discomfort to other users
- Child or child-related content
- Pop-ups, scripts, or malicious code
- Pages with false, inaccurate or incomplete information
- Double redirection or pages without content
- Recently created pages or pages without authority
- Content that collect data and personal information from users
In addition, our services should not be used for commercial or spamming purposes, including but not limited to, advertising campaigns and email campaigns.
All URLs are regularly checked and analyzed by our team. Any shortened URL that leads to a landing page that violates these conditions may be deleted without notice. Shortened URLs that do not receive at least 1 click per month are also removed.
Short URL offers a free service to all users, however, we do not guarantee that our site or services will always be available, secure, or free of errors. Due to the high volume of emails received, we may not be able to respond to all inquiries.
Updates to the Terms of Service